Coco & Ginger
Chloe Coco 17 and Ginger Lily 10
My name is Saffron and we moved to Bali in 2002 for adventure and the opportunity to experience another culture having long been attracted to the creative and culturally rich Balinese. I am so grateful for the wonderful connections and friendships I have formed in Bali. It's truly a remarkable island.
Making clothes for my babies and connecting with amazing artisans and organically producing and growing coco and ginger.
Lists. Even if nothing is ever completely ticked off it still makes you feel like you have your stuff together and are moving in the right direction. Oh and flexible work hours rule. It's amazing what you can get done at 6.30am upon waking.
Textiles, Folk art, paintings, and interior books. Flowers and music even scent is inspiring. At the moment a weekly flower shop and spotify brings much inspiration.
- Around our table....just kidding!
- Old Mans for breakfast and a run with the doggie on the beach
- Nasi Campur from our local warung
- Mamasan for a fancy date night or girls-night get together
- East Coast car trip up to Virgin Beach for a grilled fish lunch and swim.
- Start off along Jalan Kunti Dua for baskets and then move along through all the antique furniture and curio shops.
- Alila Manggis where we first fell in love with Bali in our first year. Such a change of pace that always delights.
copyright © 2017 Little Bali love. Site design by Beam Creative